Senior System Engineer
London, ON & Windsor, ON
PMC has partnered with a reputable Managed Service Provider looking to hire a Systems Engineer for their growing team of Senior Specialists for their location in Windsor, Ontario. The successful applicants must work independently and possess expert problem-solving skills with teams to meet aggressive project timelines. We are looking for individuals with strong core values and a commitment to Integrity, innovation, client needs, and ongoing professional development.
This position is responsible for maintaining the design, implementation and integrity of customer’s systems, along with coordinating complex projects.
– 7 years implementing, designing and supporting virtual platforms
– 7 years supporting enterprise messaging environments and designing and implementing
– 5 years in Microsoft tech, such as Remote Desktop Services and SQL Server in enterprise environments
– Support technical issues such as virtual environments built on VMware, Microsoft Hyper V, and Citrix Xen Server.
– Design, implementation, and support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint, etc.
– Implementation technical issues involving Linux operating systems
– Familiarity of NAS & SAN technologies
– Experience in Layer 2 / Basic Layer 3 networking
Preferred Technical Qualifications:
– Engineer and implement system solutions for customers using technologies that meet their needs
– System documentation and consulting services to include system reviews and recommendations
– Virtualization with VMware, Hyper-V, KVM/QEMU and/or oVirt/RHEV
– Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix
– Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security
– Storage architecture experience
– Programming/Scripting skills
Education and Certifications:
– Technical Diploma or Degree is desirable
– Professional IT Certifications, such as: Microsoft MCP, MCSA, MCSE, RHCE, Citrix CCEA, and/or VMware VCP
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to make a difference in a great working environment, with great benefits and a career roadmap with exponential growth.
If you or anyone is interested in this position please apply with your Resume or reach out to me at email@example.com or call me at 647.417.1186
You can also reach out to me to know more about the other IT roles we are working on to see if they might be the right fit for you.
Apply for this job