Our client, an ERP and Managed Cloud Services Firm, located in Montreal, has engaged us in the search to grow their team by recruiting 2 Python Developers.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, global organization, with a small group feeling, and one that truly cares and invests in its employees.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering plus minimum 3 years relevant experience. Or, candidates with a minimum of 10 years software development experience with a minimum of 4 years in a senior developer position.
• Have been in a full-time development position for at least the past four years
• You are a Python guru
• You eat JSON for breakfast
• You have experience building interfaces consuming REST APIs and Websockets
• Experience with git
• You use your DevOps toolkit to eliminate boring work
• Your insistence on good software design and testing contributes to your confidence to tackle hard problems
• You understand networking, databases, and storage concepts
• AWS Infrastructure
• AWS Lambda
• Open source contributions
• Bash / PowerShell
• Willingness to teach colleagues and knowledge sharing are mandatory in our work environment.
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CV by clicking the “Apply” button or submitting their CV to Jonathan Gorecki at: email@example.com
Apply for this job